Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This is for my mom...

I took this picture while my mom was here and it turned out really cute. The girls actually got into this pose by themselves.




When my mom was here, she bought each of them a new set of pj's, so after she left I took some pictures of them wearing them. Here is K3 in her new pj's...


Here is K2 wearing hers...

Here is K1 modeling hers...


Thanks again for the pj's! The girls love them! I know it's not as good as seeing them in person, but I hope you enjoy the pictures! We love you most!

2 comments:

Mommy2CandB said...

I LOVE the pic of the girls together!!!!! Such a good one!

How many days till Christmas?? heheheh I am sure that is when we will see you guys again (hopefully) I told Paul what you said about going out to eat every Friday nite if we move to Charlotte, he said to tell you there are lots of empty lots here :)

Grandmama said...

Thank you, Sweetie, for the pics! My SWEET baby girls are SOOOO ADORABLE!!! You're right...the pics are wonderful but it's NOT the same...I need to touch them...I need their HUGS & KISSES...and yours, too! How's that for making you feel GUILTY!!! I LOVE AND MISS Y'ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!! Mama