Monday, September 15, 2008

Better late than never...

Well, I've finally joined the blogging world. I'm mainly starting this to help my family and friends keep up with the happenings in our lives. We've been pretty busy getting settled in our new house, but it is finally beginning to feel like home. For those of you who haven't seen pics yet, here it is...


The girls really seem to be settling in very well...much better than I ever expected! I am so happy that they have each other. They would never admit it, but I know it has helped to have a built-in friend in each other! Even though they have their typical sibling disagreements, they really are the best of friends!


I have lots to post, but don't think I'll overwhelm you on my first post. This way, maybe it'll keep you coming back for more. Check back later for pics from the first day of school...





3 comments:

Aimee said...

Yay Julie! I am so excited you have a blog! Love the pic of the house.

karenc said...

Your moving up in the world - I need to catch up. I'm still blogless.But not for long. Love the pics - keep'em coming.

Barbara Rouse said...

Hi Julie,
So glad for the invite to your blog. I was so surprised to find you all had already moved back to CLT. I am sure you have mixed emotions. Love to see you sometime soon.
Barbara