Friday, September 19, 2008

Miss You Guys!

I've been meaning to email these pictures out to those of you in them. This is from our little 'going away' party before we moved. We really enjoyed spending that time with you before we left. I've got a few more pictures of a few of you, but hesitated to put them on because some are of your families and I didn't want to post pics of your kiddos without your permission. Our camera batteries died before the end of the night, so I wasn't able to get family pics of all of you. So, please send me some good photo Christmas cards...no pressure! Ha!

For those of you not in the picture, this is our small group from our old church. Actually, none of us went to that church anymore, but we still enjoyed hanging out together.

This is all the girls...


And, this is all the boys...if we really want to claim them...


By the way, yes, that is Bryan's brother behind him. He came with us a lot while he lived with us and became part of the crew.

We are so glad that God brought all of you into our lives and although it was a short period in the journey of our lives, we will forever be grateful for your friendship. We miss you all and can't wait to see you again!

2 comments:

Mommy2CandB said...

Ok this is sad, we are the only ones missing :( This was when Carleigh had hand, foot, mouth virus.......

We miss you guys soooooo much. It is not the same on Friday nights

Aimee said...

We miss you guys too! I'm so glad everyone is doing great in Charlotte! And of course I don't mind you posting pics of my kid:)