Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bryan!

Daddy's Little Girl - K1


Daddy's Little Girl - K2


Daddy's Little Girl - K3



Daddy with his girls - Father's Day 2006


Daddy with his girls - Pumpkin Patch 2008



Happy Birthday, Bryan (Daddy)!
We Love You!


As most of you know, I am pretty spoiled and have the best husband ever! Just when I thought I couldn't love him anymore, he had to prove me wrong and be the best daddy ever (besides my own dad, of course)! His girls think he is just IT and they are right! He would do anything for his girls, including me, and we love him for it! Thank you, Bryan, for being such a GREAT man! I feel so blessed that God would choose me to be your wife! You are loved and appreciated more than you'll ever know!


We love you most!


The Girls

1 comment:

Grandmama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYAN! Hope you had a WONDERFUL day! Sounds like it started off AWESOME with your PRECIOUS little girls serving you breakfast in bed! HOW PRICELESS IS THAT!!! YOU are an AWESOME son-in-law, husband and daddy!!! We thank God for creating YOU and making YOU a part of our family!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! Linda & Jerry