Thursday, May 21, 2009

Where do I start???

OK, so I've been a little behind on blogging lately. I guess it has been a little over 6 weeks. I wish I could say that I have been nesting away and I've got everything in order and ready for our new arrival. That just isn't the case. The fact is, we've been slow on uploading pictures to the computer and I hate posting without pictures. Now, because I am so far behind, I plan on bombarding you with pictures. I'll try to spread them out over the next several days, so there is some kind of order to them. We've had many fun days over the last month and a half. In April, we had a WONDERFUL visit with my parents. They were able to come stay with us for 10 days and it just wasn't long enough! They were here for Easter, so we were really excited to spend such a special holiday with them!









Check back soon for more exciting pictures of our fun-filled day riding go-carts and our fishing trip. I know the anticipation may keep you awake tonight, but don't worry, I'll get them all posted over the next few days versus 6 weeks! :)

1 comment:

Holly McGee said...

I was beginning to get worried! It is great to see your parents and the girls! I want to see your growing belly!! I love being able to keep up with your family! Keep the posts coming! Love you!