Thursday, November 20, 2008

K3's Room Makeover...

Bryan painted K3's room a couple of weeks ago, so I thought I'd show you how it turned out. She was so excited and kept asking him when he was going to paint it. While it was being painted, she enjoyed sleeping in our room. She was very proud of her new room, once it was all finished. As usual, I think Bryan did a GREAT job! It looks even cuter in person...the colors are so pretty together!




Bryan, K3 and I went to lunch the other day and took a peek in the Dollar Tree that was next door to the restaurant. K3 picked out this little pillow to hang on her door. Bryan and I thought it was very appropriate for our house and wholeheartedly agree with its sentiments!


I had to post this next picture, as well. This morning when I was making my bed, K3 said she wanted to go make her bed (it's not something I make her do yet). After she was finished, she was anxious for me to check it out. I thought she did very well, especially considering she's never really made it by herself before. She was one proud kiddo after I "high-fived" her all over the place! We get very excited about the little things around here! :)


1 comment:

Mommy2CandB said...

Tell K3 I said awesome job on the bed!!!

I am very impressed