Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The best 13 years of my life and a few trick-or-treaters...

Happy Anniversary, Bryan! Lucky number 13! I looked for a recent picture of us and this is all I could come up with. Apparently, we have no recent pictures without kiddos. Thank you for 13 wonderful years. God has blessed us beyond measure! You are the most sensitive, patient and loving husband/father ever! You have made married life such a breeze and the girls could not have a better daddy! I could not say enough great things about Bryan, but then again, those of you reading this already know that! I love you, Bryan! Thanks for being the man that you are and for being my very best friend!!!


OK, enough of the mushy stuff! On to our trick-or-treaters...

Our little Tinkerbell...



Our little Cinderella...


Cinderella recovering after she ran her legs off...


Our little Rock Star (from Camp Rock)...



The girls out trick-or-treating...



We went trick-or-treating with some friends from church and we all had a lot of fun and got way too much candy!!!

Gotta go...I'm going on a hot date tonight with a really cute guy!!



3 comments:

Mommy2CandB said...

Ok...I am sad now that I saw they were carrying the bags I made them :( :( :(

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Grandmama said...

Our SWEET girls all looked SO ADORABLE! Wish we could have been there! Love all the pics...the ones with the pumpkins are SO CUTE, too! And "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"(again)! We are SO PROUD of ALL of you....and LOVE & MISS y'all SOOOO MUCH!!!

Aimee said...

I can't believe how big K3 looks, well all of them, but I didn't think that was even K3! So glad you are blogging so much, it helps me keep up with you guys!