Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday to our sweet little K3!

We have had a busy, busy day today treating our royal cuteness to a special birthday! We started the day out with chocolate chip pancakes and ended with chocolate cupcakes and ice cream. We'll see if they get any sleep tonight. The three girls are all slumbering together tonight to wrap up the day. In between breakfast and birthday cupcakes, we opened presents, had lunch at Chuck E. Cheese, shopped at Concord Mills, Built-A-Bear, and rode the carousel. I'd say she was pretty spoiled and loved every minute of it! Her daddy even took the whole day off to spend it with us! As I tucked her in bed tonight, she hugged and kissed me and said, "Thank you, guys!". I'd say it was a great day and me and Bryan are beyond exhausted!

Birth...


1st year...


2nd year...


3rd year...


4th year...


Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! We love you so much and thank God for the joy and sweetness you've added to our family! Your smile can light up an entire room and your giggle just melts our hearts. You've pretty much got your sisters wrapped around your little finger! It's hard to believe you are already 4 years old! No matter how old you get, you'll always be our little royal cuteness!

I hope to post some pics from our fun day within the next couple of days. For now, I'll leave you with one of my new favorite pictures of the girls in their swimsuits!


No comments: