Saturday, December 6, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree!

Every year we decorate the tree the Friday night after Thanksgiving. We order pizza for dinner and then spend the evening decorating the tree and inside of the house. The girls get so excited and we all have a blast. We play Christmas CD's while we hang the ornaments and the girls dance around the living room in between hanging ornaments. I'm not sure who has more fun...them or us watching them. They are sentimental already when it comes to hanging the ornaments and they have their favorite ones to hang. It has become one of our favorite times of the season! I have lots of great video footage of them dancing around the ottoman to the tune of Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. Maybe someday I'll put some of that footage on the blog if we can get it small enough. For now I've just put together a slide show of some of my favorite photos from the night. Hope you enjoy them!


We went with some friends and took the girls to see Santa at the mall tonight. Once I get it scanned in, I'll post it on the blog. It's the first time that all 3 girls sat on his lap without mom or dad in the picture and no one cried or anything. Quite an accomplishment for us! They all even talked to him and told him what they wanted...even sweet little K3 sat on his lap and in her soft little voice told him she wanted a baby. Too cute! Afterward, she was sooo proud of herself and so were we!

1 comment:

Mommy2CandB said...

Looks like they had a blast! Carleigh loves our tree and all the Christmas decorations. Remind me to tell you about our "pumpkin" next time I talk to you :)